Automotive SPICE is process model developed by Auto SIG (Automotive Special Interest Group) formed with the help of European automotive manufactures. Automotive SPICE has been developed based on ISO/IEC 15504 selecting required processes, and modified to meet the specific requirement of automotive manufactures. OEM uses Automotive SPICE model to evaluate their supplier & grade them accordingly.
Automotive SPICE is two dimensional model, which has total 31 processes grouped in to 7 process category as shown on process dimension, and 6 (practically 5) capability levels as shown on Capability Dimension.
Training and advanced training of SPICE assessors and users in public seminars and in-house customer seminars
- Preparation and execution of official assessments and official gap analyses according to the process assessment model ISO/IEC 15504-5 or automotive SPICE®
- Set-up and coordination of process improvement projects
- Support for process definition and the choice of process and information models
- Development of a process landscape adapted to your individual needs
- Permanent improvement to your standard process in order to comply with norms
- Adjustment to comply with other process requirements such as Safety according to IEC 61508 or other industry-related variants
- Tool support for your internal processes in order to comply with SPICE requirements in every project
- Support in the implementation of SPICE requirements in development projects Execution of product and process reviews