Internal Auditor Training
Internal Audits form an integral part of your Quality System. A two-day course based on the ISO Standards guidelines for auditing Quality Systems would be performed to ensure your Internal Auditors understand their role in the Quality System Implementation. The course covers all phases of scheduling, planning and execution of Internal Audits.
Learn this course from a Lead Assessor who has been responsible for implementing quality systems at two large corporations . We did not read a book about this, we have actually done it.
To give the delegate an introduction to ISO 9001:2015,ISO 14001:2015,ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 22301:2012, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 50001:2011 and then progress on to preparing for, and completing an audit. The course will look at some of the audit techniques and reporting criteria you can use, as well how to report audit findings.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define the reasons,scope and criteria for an audit
- Describe the sequence in an audit planning process
- Explain the audit process and objectives
- Make an audit checklist and produce an internal audit
- Prepare a non-conformity audit report and provide corrective action
Why should attend?
- Key personnel from those organisations that are currently implementing a QMS, EMS, SMS, BCMS, ISMS and EnMs
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.