Overview of services
We provide consultancy services for ISO standards Preparation, Implementation and Upgradation for Compliance towards various ISO Standards.
Our expert consultants will assist you at every phase of the project, and will provide the tools you need for successful implementation and improvement of your system. Our standard methodology covers…
- Gap Analysis
- Awareness Training Programs
- Documentation Training Programs
- Process Documentation
- Manual Preparations
- Support in Implementation
- Internal Auditor Training Programs
- Assistance in Internal Audits
- Assistance in Management Review
- Readiness Review Audits
- Assistance during Certification Audits
Since all projects are unique and we don’t believe in one-size-fit-all approach; hence our project management depends on the scope of the project, complexity of the processes, urgency of requirement and client preparedness.
Quality of IT service at grassroots level depends on handling of each & every call/ticket. Organizations verify quality of these deliverables by internal audits. Internal audit can verify a very limited sample of tickets. The difference of “volumes of ticket generated” vs. “number of tickets checked” will always be very high. The checking parameters, the methods of inspection are generally not defined for internal audits. Thus with a low sample size and non-defined parameters, internal audits do not produce consistent results. A consistent quality check can be done by regular transnational or ticketing inspections against a defined Inspection plan.
- Design ticket audits / Inspections for a much larger sample size.
- Deploying trained audit teams, to conduct of audit as per agreed sample size.
Report -daily performance & cumulative performance of the IT service management
We provide vulnerability assessment services.Vulnerability Assessment is a process that defines, identifies, and classifies the security holes (vulnerabilities) in a computer, network, or communications infrastructure. In addition, vulnerability analysis can forecast the effectiveness of proposed countermeasures and evaluate their actual effectiveness after they are put into use.
Vulnerability analysis consists of several steps:
- Defining and classifying network or system resources
- Assigning relative levels of importance to the resources
- Identifying potential threats to each resource
- Developing a strategy to deal with the most serious potential problems first
- Defining and implementing ways to minimize the consequences if an attack occurs.
Real penetration testing is much more than just running automated vulnerability scans. At CQIMC, professional ethical hackers perform real world attack scenarios. We protect your data, privacy, and reputation.
Our teams of consultants are well qualified professionals with rich experience in successful implementation of quality standards/models across organizations engaged in manufacturing and in delivering services with major focus in IT sector.
The cornerstone of our accomplishments is achieved by working closely on fundamentals of these standards/models and addressing the core issues of the system. We assist and provide necessary guidance to the management of implementing organization to document a system that snugly fits with the requirements of the respective quality Standard/Model. Needless to emphasize that on implementation, the system helps achieve desired improvement and enable the organization accomplish greater customer/ management/ stake-holder satisfaction.
During a review of business processes, the following components are documented:
- Organization chart – identifies all of the users by business process category
- Business process organization map – identifies all the business process categories
- Business Process analysis – identifies problems and waste in current processes
- Process documentation: Create processs document as per standard/ Business requirement
1. System Manual
2. Process/Policy Document
3. Work Instruction
When completed, the organization designated person (Top Management,MR or key person) needs to review and approve the documentation.
Application Development / Product Customization
CQIMC has launched number of products. The products are :
- Audit and Documentation Application – Automates audit cycle and documentation for any process compliance. It is role based and has built in checklist for process standards.
- Consulting Business Application – Automates the work flow for a consulting company in managing the projects, consultants and expenses
- Integrated Process Management System – Application helps automate management processes – Audit, Documentation, Risk Assessment & Learning Management System.
we provide software as a Services. These software’s are web-based, user-friendly and easy-to-use. The complete system works with a centralized back-end database to store the necessary structured information, captured by the user
Business Process Re engineering
All organization have existing processes for delivery of operations. These are suited to the purpose and nature of their business. The top management often feels the need to re-engineer the process as a result of internal/external factors. These factors could be:
- Integration of common processes for optimization as a result of Mergers of two or more companies.
- Amalgamation of existing lines / geographic zones of business
Changing business processes as a result of new/changed products or service.
- Need to improve financial viability by optimizing operations
A customized requirement, or the need to be aligned to standards, models, frameworks, and so on.
- Mandated by Government requirements to align to regulations and/or standards
Data Center – Campus Area Network & Build Project Management
CQIMC manages Data Center Projects as below phases:
– Prepare Phase
- Align / amend RFQ
- Finalize RFQ design and BOM
- Evaluate vendors for technical competency
- Prepare comparative cost sheet for management approval
- Assist in Purchase Order Release. Prepare Technical Specifications
- Finalize Project Plan and schedule with contracted vendor
- Assist in approval of project design (to include but limiting to –as identified in Project Plan)
- Monitor and manage project as per project schedule with vendor
- Coordinate / liaise with customer for relevant approvals, sanctions
- Report progress
- Evaluate test reports, completion certificates, measurement reports against BOM
- Verify supply of material against BOM
- Put up reports, completion certificated for evaluation / verification
- Ensure availability of upgraded “As built plans” from vendor
- Ensure “go live “ as per PO and project plan
- Ensure training provided to relevant team
- Ensure submission of closure report to respective departments (e.g. technical, finance etc.) for release of payment to vendor
Coordinate for formal closure of project